The Software Developer will become a member of the software development team at Realty Server Systems Inc. This highly motivated team produces software for several Real Estate boards across North America, including production of Windows applications, cross platform (Mac compatible) applications, PDA applications and web applications.
- Develop new components for existing applications
- Participate in peer review and testing of other developerís components
- Maintain existing applications
- Participate in planning for new development
- A bachelorís degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with a history of strong academic performance.
- Previous experience working on complex application development projects
- Java EE programming
- Eclipse RCP / SWT programming
- C++ programming (Windows applications)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Installer
- Experience using an issue tracking system such as JIRA
- Experience using Subversion
- Technical writing
- Interpersonal skills Ė must be able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of XML and web services
- Familiarity with Linux, Postgresql and Apache Tomcat
Victoria, British Columbia
Resumes will be reviewed as received; we thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.
Please send in your resume in confidence to: